At Thomson & Associates we offer a fixed fee of $800 (including GST) for standard conveyancing.
Standard conveyancing means property transfer documentation to effect the purchase or sale of a block of land or single titled residence. This includes matrimonial transfers as part of a property settlement.
Additional fees apply for more complex matters and provision of Form 1. Contact our office for a quote.
The $800 represents the professional fee, including:
- Verification of identity,
- File retention for the required seven years,
- Review of the contract,
- Preparation work for settlement,
- Finalisation of settlement.
The fee EXCLUDES disbursements such as:
- PEXA fees,
- Government statutory charges,
- Search fees,
- Adjustments for rates, water, sewerage, Emergency Services Levy & strata fees.
NB: The above fees are current as of 8/4/2021 and may be subject to change.
Contact our office on 7082 3728 for further information about our conveyancing services and our fee structure.
CLICK HERE to download a copy of our fees